Open house is scheduled for Wednesday, August 3rd. Last names starting with A-L should come between 9:30-11:30 and M-Z should come between 12:00-1:30. If you can't come during your time slot, that is no problem! You can attend during the other time slot on the 3rd (e.g., last name is Smith, but need to attend in the morning slot).
But what if I can't make it at all to either time slot on the 3rd?
Also not a problem! We have a list of all activities that need to be completed before or during Open House and how you can access everything you need. Links are included with each activity.
Some of the required forms will need to be completed as a paper copy. Options for turning in physical forms, supplies, medicine after the 3rd:
- Thursday the 4th 8:30-11:30: Drop off with your child's teacher (note: please respect your child's teacher's time as they are preparing their classroom)
- Thursday the 4th 8:00-4:00: Drop off in the front office
- Friday the 5th 8:00-4:00: Drop off in the front office
- Monday the 8th 7:00-7:45: Drop off with your child's teacher on the first day of school
1. Annual Verification/Registration- Returning families need to complete their annual verification and new families need to complete registration. Here are videos on how to complete the annual verification in English and Spanish (returning families). Here is a video on how to complete registration (new families).
2. Student Health Information Form- All students attending Dekalb County schools must have a health information form completed and on file each school year. Forms can be accessed here in English and here in Spanish.
3. Media Release- All students at Evasndale must have a media release form on file. For more information and to complete the form, click here.
4. Transportation- If you do not attend on the 3rd, your child's teacher will be contacting you via the phone number listed in Infinite Campus. At that time, they will verify the mode of transportation for your child. For Evansdale bus schedules and routes click here.
5. School Cafe- Log in to your School Cafe account to make sure each of your children have accounts. If you don't have an account, set one up here. School Cafe accounts are required for all students, even if they bring their lunch. If you would like to apply for free & reduced lunch, you can apply directly in your School Cafe account.
6. Membership Toolkit- Log in to your Membership Toolkit account for all PTA related orders and payments (see list below). If you don't have an account you can register here. Here are information sheets on how to register for Membership Toolkit in English and Spanish.
Once you are logged in to your account, click in the top right on My Profile --> My Forms & Purchases. Here you will be able to:
- Pay PTA membership dues
- Pre-order Yearbooks
- Order Spirit-wear
- Pay grade-level dues
- Designate a book in your child's name through Adopt-a-Book
- Make a donation to the Evansdale School Improvement Fund
- Make a donation to the Evansdale Education Foundation
You can also update any family & directory information by clicking on the same My Profile link.
7. Classroom Assignments- To find out who your child's teacher is, you can a) check your child's Infinite Campus under schedules starting Wednesday the 3rd, b) call the front office starting Thursday the 4th, or c) talk to the front office when you drop off forms and supplies (see listed times above).
8. Medication (if applicable)- If your child needs to take medicine at school, please have your child's doctor complete this form and bring it with the medication to Ms. Osagie in the clinic during the listed times above. If your child needs to keep an inhaler, Epi-Pen, or insulin with them at school, please have your child's doctor complete this form and contact Ms. Raylene Lowe at to schedule a Section 504 meeting when school starts.
9. After School Extended Day Program (if applicable)- If you are interested in your child attending Evansdale ASEDP, you can get a form from Ms. Pitts at anytime, including those listed above. This document is packed full of information you will need to know about ASEDP at Evansdale, including times, cost, and schedule.
10. School Supply Drop Off- You can drop your school supplies off at the above listed times (Thursday the 4th, Friday the 5th, Monday the 8th).
All the information included in this communication is as complete and up to date as possible. Changes may occur and will be communicated as needed.