Welcome to the Evansdale PTA Website
¡Bienvenido! Botón de inicio de sesión primer clic. Haga clic en "Botón de selección de idioma" en la esquina superior izquierda para seleccionar español u otro idioma a traducir.
Dekalb County Schools will reopen VIRTUALLY on August 17, 2020
REGISTER YOur Child NOW
Whether your child is new to Evansdale or a returning student, don't forget to register them online. Make sure you have your documents available in an uploadable format to complete registration.
Sign up for the 2020-2021 Evansdale Parent Directory
(For the best experience, use a desktop or laptop)
Benefits of signing up:
- Join the PTA for the 2020-2021 school year and help support our students!
- Purchase your must-have school spirit wear, agendas (required for 2nd-5th grades), pay 5th-grade dues, help donate toward school improvement, the Evansdale Foundation ... and more!
- Receive email updates on Evansdale events and activities.
- Access parent directory from the Membership Toolkit App. Find it on Google Play or in the App Store. (Note: You may choose whether or not your information is published.)
Supply Lists for 2020-2021 now available!
See what's on your child's supply list for this year and be prepared.
ONLINE PTA REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Complete your PTA registration (and make your purchases) online!
- Complete online registration with PTA
- Join the PTA or renew your annual PTA membership
- Purchase Agenda planner - Required for every student in 2nd - 5th grades
- Shop for Evansdale spirit wear
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another school, you can use that to log in here and then skip to step 5.
- Click the Register Now button below to create an account.
- Select New User > Create Account, and follow the prompts.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folders.
- Verify your email.
- Log back in and finish the registration process: add your children and contact information and set the directory to your publishing preferences.
- You can then join the PTA, purchase the required school Agenda, Evansdale spirit wear, and Yearbooks. You can also donate to the Evansdale Foundation and the school improvement fund. Then you can checkout.
- Use your account to follow our calendar and access the PTA directory.
- If you are new to Dekalb County, don't forget to register online at Dekalb Registration.
- For general back to school information from Dekalb County, go to Dekalb Back To School.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.