Welcome to the evansdale pta website!
¡Bienvenido! Botón de inicio de sesión primer clic. Haga clic en "Botón de selección de idioma" en la esquina superior izquierda para seleccionar español u otro idioma a traducir.
thursday, january 24th
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please join the Evansdale Community on Thursday, Jan. 24 2019 from 6 - 8 pm to celebrate some of the things that make us great! Come sample food from around the world and learn more about the cultures shared by members of our community.
If you want to bring food, music, or other cultural artifacts to share (and we hope you do), please let us know at here.
Please contact Jessica Palumbo at email@example.com or
Diana Flanagan at (470) 687-3462.
Únase a la comunidad de Evasdale el 24 de enero a las 6 pm para celebrar una de las cosas que nos hace ser maravillosos. Venga aprobar comidas típicas de culturas diferentes, pero también compártanos de sus comidas típicas para así aprender mas de cada una de ellas. ¡¡¡Estoy seria increíble!!!
Si desea traer alimentos, música, dulces, o artefactos culturales esto sería grandioso. Por favor llene este formulario: aquí.
Si desea participar y tiene alguna pregunta
por favor comuníquese con Jessica Palumbojess.firstname.lastname@example.org o
Diana Flanagan (470) 687-3462 (hamlamos español).
Eagle Trek may have come and gone, but you can still donate!
Click here for more information
get your pictures in the yearbook!
Submit photos by following these instructions!
*Last day to submit photos is February 15th, 2019
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
for 2018-2019:Complete your PTA registration (and make your purchases) online!
- Complete online registration with PTA
- Join the PTA or renew your annual PTA membership
- Purchase Agenda planner - Required for every student in 2nd - 5th grades
- Shop for Evansdale spirit wear
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another school, you can use that to log in here and then skip to step 5.
- Create an account. Simply click the Register Now button below.
- Select New User > Create Account, and follow the prompts.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folders.
- Verify your email.
- Log back in and finish the registration process: add your children and contact information and set your directory publish preferences.
- You can then join the PTA, purchase the required school Agenda, purchase Evansdale spirit wear, Adopt-a-book, donate to the school improvement fund and the Evansdale Education Foundation, purchase Yearbook(s), sign-up for volunteer opportunities at Open House, and then checkout.
- Use your account to follow our calendar and access the PTA directory.
- If you are new to Dekalb County, don't forget to register online at Dekalb Registration.
- After you're all done with online registration with PTA, don't forget to sign up online for School Cafe where you can complete your application for free and reduced lunch and/or make meal payments for school lunch.
- For general back to school information from Dekalb County, go to Dekalb Back To School.
- Wednesday, January 23
- Thursday, January 24
- Tuesday, January 29
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.