Welcome to the evansdale pta website!
¡Bienvenido! Botón de inicio de sesión primer clic. Haga clic en "Botón de selección de idioma" en la esquina superior izquierda para seleccionar español u otro idioma a traducir.
tuesday, april 30th
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Evansdale 4th/5th Grade Chorus
Evansdale 5th Grade Band
Evansdale 5th Grade Strings
Framed art by our favorite Evansdale Artists
(available for $25!)
on his Glass Harp!
Pre-order your child's art by clicking the link below:
Dear Evansdale Community,
A huge thank you to everyone who came out to support Evansdale Elementary School on Saturday, April 13.
We had 120 runners join us for the Run 4 Fun 5K/1K Saturday morning as well as dozens of volunteers who helped us host a successful race. In addition, we had a great turnout that night for the Spring Fundraiser party at Tucker Brewing Company. Throw in the nearly 400 raffle tickets you all bought for the chance to win a teacher experience or other great prize and together we raised $7,200 for the school library makeover!
We are incredibly grateful to everyone who participated in the Spring Fundraising weekend and look forward to seeing Phase 1 of the library refresh happen next school year!
The Evansdale PTA and Evansdale Education Foundation
Helping Hands Brigade
Come and give a helping hand with some projects around Evansdale. Help organize the book room and data room, make copies, help teachers with different odds and ends, or reshelve library books. The goal is to help teachers with some of the prep work and housekeeping tasks so they can use their time teaching! Sign up to give a helping hand!
You don't have to stay for the whole time slot - come give 30 minutes!
Wednesdays will be helping organize in the book & data rooms and the Thursday tasks will depend on what the teachers request for that day.
Sign up here: Helping Hands
Sunshine Cart Volunteers
Help bring a little "sunshine" to the teachers throughout the year! Sign up to help load up the Sunshine Cart with themed snacks and go through the school door to door handing out snacks to our teachers. You will not need to provide the snacks. The time will depend on the snack you are passing out, for example coffee & snacks will be earlier in the day and lunch type snacks will be later.
Grab a friend and sign up to deliver some Sunshine & let our teachers know how much they are appreciated!
Sign up here: Sunshine Cart Volunteers
Eagle Trek may have come and gone, but you can still donate!
Click here for more information
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
for 2018-2019:Complete your PTA registration (and make your purchases) online!
- Complete online registration with PTA
- Join the PTA or renew your annual PTA membership
- Purchase Agenda planner - Required for every student in 2nd - 5th grades
- Shop for Evansdale spirit wear
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another school, you can use that to log in here and then skip to step 5.
- Create an account. Simply click the Register Now button below.
- Select New User > Create Account, and follow the prompts.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folders.
- Verify your email.
- Log back in and finish the registration process: add your children and contact information and set your directory publish preferences.
- You can then join the PTA, purchase the required school Agenda, purchase Evansdale spirit wear, Adopt-a-book, donate to the school improvement fund and the Evansdale Education Foundation, purchase Yearbook(s), sign-up for volunteer opportunities at Open House, and then checkout.
- Use your account to follow our calendar and access the PTA directory.
- If you are new to Dekalb County, don't forget to register online at Dekalb Registration.
- After you're all done with online registration with PTA, don't forget to sign up online for School Cafe where you can complete your application for free and reduced lunch and/or make meal payments for school lunch.
- For general back to school information from Dekalb County, go to Dekalb Back To School.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.