Welcome to the evansdale pta website!
¡Bienvenido! Botón de inicio de sesión primer clic. Haga clic en "Botón de selección de idioma" en la esquina superior izquierda para seleccionar español u otro idioma a traducir.
What is Eagle Trek?
Eagle Trek is a month-long school fundraising event
Kick-Off: Friday, September 14, 2018
Walk-a-Thon: Friday, October 12, 2018
During the Walk-a-Thon, students run/skip/walk/dance throughout the day to earn money for the school.
Students raise money with family, friends, and neighbors. They could set up a lemonade stand, sell cookies, or try any other fundraising idea that sparks their imagination. However, most importantly, we want students and families to have fun and help our school!
Click here for more information
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
New for 2018-2019:
Complete your PTA registration (and make your purchases) online!
- Complete online registration with PTA
- Join the PTA or renew your annual PTA membership
- Purchase Agenda planner - Required for every student in 2nd - 5th grades
- Shop for Evansdale spirit wear
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another school, you can use that to log in here and then skip to step 5.
- Create an account. Simply click the Register Now button below.
- Select New User > Create Account, and follow the prompts.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folders.
- Verify your email.
- Log back in and finish the registration process: add your children and contact information and set your directory publish preferences.
- You can then join the PTA, purchase the required school Agenda, purchase Evansdale spirit wear, Adopt-a-book, donate to the school improvement fund and the Evansdale Education Foundation, purchase Yearbook(s), sign-up for volunteer opportunities at Open House, and then checkout.
- Use your account to follow our calendar and access the PTA directory.
- If you are new to Dekalb County, don't forget to register online at Dekalb Registration.
- After you're all done with online registration with PTA, don't forget to sign up online for School Cafe where you can complete your application for free and reduced lunch and/or make meal payments for school lunch.
- For general back to school information from Dekalb County, go to Dekalb Back To School.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.